The PageSuite System is built to protect your company and its personal data. Here are the controls we have in implemented to keep your personal data secure:
- All login pages (from our website and mobile website) pass data via TLS.
- The PageSuite System supports encrypted data transfers.
- Access to the PageSuite platform is through a web form login.
- All users of the PageSuite platform are required to change their passwords every 90 days.
- Passwords are hashed using a UK Government approved cryptographic implementation.
- Account access rights are configurable to your needs and managed by your administrator user.
- Our external providers payment processes are fully PCI-DSS compliant.
- Granular access control permissions can be assigned to managed users.
- We use secure Data Centres within the EU, Ireland. All hold a broad set of industry standard accreditations such as ISO27001, ISO9001.
- Our Data Centres are connected to the internet with redundant internet links and bandwidth can be easily upgraded on requirement.
- There is redundancy at every component and service level, as well as spare capacity and we can scale our servers on demand. This means PageSuite can continue to run for prolonged periods even after experiencing major component failures.
- Where available, new PageSuite employees are background checked.
- Our infrastructure is protected by firewalls.
- We make use of leading cloud providers and content distribution networks to host content, as well as many other application resources.
- We have restore points for critical data. Backup data is securely kept at the same geographic regions, yet sufficiently distant to ensure data is not lost in the event of a disaster, whilst complying with local data protection regulation.
- Role based permissions are used to control staff access to systems and data.
- Management access to infrastructure is tightly controlled.